The Network is a membership organization serving armed citizens who band together so no member faces the legal aftermath of using force in self defense alone. As demonstrated by the case of the AZ firearms instructor tried twice for defending himself against multiple attackers being entirely justified in defending yourself is not enough. You may still be taken to trial (sometimes more than once!) to defend your actions.
Network members receive hard-hitting protections when help is most needed. No fluff, no upselling, no endless email campaigns. Network benefits focus on the most serious legal needs faced by the armed citizen who may defend himself or herself by funding a vigorous legal defense. The Network pays the legal expenses as they arise, so unlike relying on insurance, you don’t have to raise the money to get to “Not Guilty,” then apply for reimbursement. (Support extended for incidents occurring only during term of membership.)
As a Network member, you’ll receive:
- Aggressive member education package of eight lectures on DVD and a comprehensive 230-page book on the legal aspects of self defense and its aftermath. Each year, a new educational premium is sent to members.
- Monthly online journal with articles focused on legal defense of self defense
- Up to $10,000 deposit against attorney fees paid after self-defense incident to assure that you have legal counsel during questioning, to interact with the media, and handle other concerns, which may include an independent investigation by private investigator, if recommended by your attorney, and other initial defense needs. If the member does not have an attorney, the Network sends a representative to location to arrange legal representation.
- Advisory Board of Massad Ayoob, John Farnam, James Fleming, Tom Givens, Emanuel Kapelsohn and Dennis Tueller recommends financial assistance for trial expenses from the Network’s Legal Defense Fund; trial funding available to defend against both unmeritorious criminal charges and civil law suit.
- Case review and trial strategy assistance provided by Network experts.
- Funding for expert witnesses to explain your self-defense actions to a jury.
- Support extended to members using any legal means of self defense, NOT limited to firearms use.
Get $25 off a new membership to the Legal Defense Network.