The Handgun 101 series is the first place you should start if you are considering purchasing a handgun or are new to firearms in general. In this second part of the Handgun 101 series, instructors Kyle Harth and Massad Ayoob cover a topic that many face: am I going to carry a handgun for self-defense? Owning a handgun is one thing – carrying one for self-defense is something else. There is a level of commitment that comes with carrying a handgun. Equally important, your mindset must be prepared. Are you ready to pull the trigger if you or your loved ones are put in harm’s way? Once a bullet is sent downrange, there is no retrieving it. Are you ready for that? Carrying a firearm is not for everyone and that is okay. You must first determine if it is right for you. In this video we review concealed carry, the concealed carry lifestyle, traveling from state to state, prohibited carry locations, the use of deadly force, protection of persons and property, and interaction with law enforcement. If you are considering obtaining a concealed carry permit or live in a state where you can carry open or concealed without a permit, this video is for you.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE