This course is for the experienced shooter who has completed the Gamut Resolutions introductory carbine and pistol course and has aspirations to learn a variety of tactical applications utilizing both firearms. The course will consist of a quick review of instruction on firearm safety, firearm operation, and the proper handling techniques needed for tactical shooting. The remaining 13 hours will involve an assortment of increasingly challenging drills and events. After completion of the tactical carbine and pistol course the student will have an in-depth understanding of firearms safety and marksmanship fundamentals and how to tactically maneuver and engage multiple targets from a variety of firing positions with the semi-automatic pistol and carbine.
The student will demonstrate a high level of tactical proficiency and accuracy with the semi-automatic pistol and AR-15 type carbine.
AMMO REQUIREMENTS (STUDENT FURNISHED):
1000 rounds of rifle, and 900 rounds of pistol ammunition per person.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE