Combat Lifesaver is an introduction to the principles of Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC), particularly the Care Under Fire (CUF) portion of the doctrine. The video is taught by John “Doc” Spears. Doc is an instructor for EAG Tactical. He started his career in the US Army as an 18D, Special Operations Medical Sergeant in 3rd battalion 7th Special Forces Group. He joined the 12th Special Forces Group while attending college, obtained a biochemistry degree, attended Osteopathic medical school, and then completed an orthopedic surgical residency and finally a spine surgery fellowship at the Cleveland Clinic Florida. In this video, Doc reviews care under fire, the individual first aid kit (IFAK), packing a wound and applying a battle dressing, tourniquets, hemorrhage, the airway, chest injuries, drag & carry, and more. This is a must have and must watch video if you are serious about first aid treatment and casualty care.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE