This 2-day pistol course is presented by Patrick McNamara. McNamara spent twenty-two years in the United States Army in a myriad of special operations units. When he worked in the premier special missions unit, he became an impeccable marksman, shooting with accurate, lethal results and tactical effectiveness. McNamara has trained tactical applications of shooting to people of all levels of marksmanship, from varsity level soldiers and police officers who work the streets to civilians with little to no time behind the trigger.
Utilizing his years of experience, McNamara developed a training methodology that is safe, effective and combat relevant. This methodology encourages a continuous thought process and demands accountability. The course provides complex battle drills that are ambiguous in nature to encourage quick thinking and decisive action.
The 2-day course offering includes the following:
- Lecture on proper weapons handling and safety
- Conduct a diagnostic course of fire
- Refresh the fundamentals and grouping exercises
- Conduct individual and collective complex courses of fire which are ambiguous in nature to encourage quick thinking and decisive action
- Mind set and focal cognition drills
- Development of tailor made “Standards” courses of fire
- Other topics covered and practiced are; grouping exercises with both primary and secondary weapon systems, target discrimination, use of barricades, movement into position, immediate action drills, ballistics 101, transitions, magazine changes, multiple target engagements and shooting on the move.
- Escalation of training and intensity will vary depending on number of students and their skill level though the core of the course will always remain the same. We will tailor the training to the individual as well as the group.
Pistol and holster with 3 mags min and 900 rounds.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE