This is the fourth installment in the Blacksmithing Series from Panteao’s Make Ready to Survive videos. Dave Canterbury increases the difficulty of the project with fabricating a Viking Style Axe from different raw materials and a handle from fresh maple. Dave walks you through material choices for the axe head, material prep, making a bow tie, folding the bit, forge welding, creating the axe profile, shaping and grinding, hardening and heat treat, final sharpening and buff, and fitting a handle. Dave Canterbury is an experienced & skilled survivalist, having years of experience in bush crafting, outdoor self-reliance and primitive skills. He founded The Pathfinder School because of his dedication to passing on the “tribal knowledge” of outdoor self-reliance and primitive skills to anyone and everyone who wants to learn. While there are many axes on the market that you can pick up at your local hardware store, there is nothing like making your own. With this video you can.
Make Ready to Survive: Dave Canterbury on Blacksmithing a Viking Axe
$14.99 – $29.99
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE