In this course the student will be given the insight into what it takes to develop truly World Class shooting skills. Starting out with the fundamentals and then delving into a heavy dose of technique that goes well beyond the basics, the student will learn the dynamics involved in driving a pistol to the highest level. This course is designed around the ultimate and equal balance of accuracy and speed that is applicable just as much to LE/Military training as it is to competition. Aside from the techniques and skills taught this course also has aspects that require the student to truly “think” while operating on a course of fire. A balance between competitive shooting and tactical applications will be maintained. That being said, performing under pressure is paramount. Outside of actual real life situations competition is one of the few ways pressure can truly be induced. If you carry or use a handgun in any way, shape or form you will benefit from this course.
Gear the students need to bring:
Handgun, holster, min 2 mag pouches, min 4 mags, ear & eye protection, 500rds per day (1000rds total)
Make Ready Training Payment Policy:
At the time of registration you can select to pay a 50% deposit or the full amount to secure your position in the class. If you pay a deposit, the remaining balance will be due 30 days from the class start date. You will receive an email from Panteao with a link to pay the balance. If you register thirty days or less from the class start date, you must pay the full amount of the class at time of registration.
Payment Methods Accepted:
Make Ready Training Refund Policy:
If you notify Panteao 30 days or more prior to your class start date, you will receive a full refund. Under 30 days the payment will be non-refundable. However, the payment can be applied towards a different available class. Please contact us if you need to switch a class.
If the class is cancelled, your full deposit will be refunded or the deposit can be applied to another class.
Ammunition can be purchased at the Panteao Pro-Shop. Please check in with us prior to your class in order to ensure ammunition in the caliber you need will be in stock.
In accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR) Regulations, only U.S. Citizens will be accepted to participate in Panteao hosted training courses.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE