In order to enroll and participate in a training class hosted by Panteao, you must agree to the following:
Prior to participating in the class, you will provide Panteao with at least one of the following:
- A copy of your driver’s license
- A copy of your concealed carry permit
- A statement of no criminal history from a law enforcement agency
- A current copy of active duty service with either a law enforcement agency or the United States Armed Forces.
The above documentation must be either faxed to Panteao at 803-978-2630, mailed to Panteao at 701 Gervais Street, Suite 150-193, Columbia, SC 29201, or presented at sign in for the class. If no documentation is presented by the time of the course, you will not be able to participate and no refund will be issued.
In order to participate in a course, you must agree to the following:
- You will have provided Panteao with one of the above listed documents.
- You will present positive identification when reporting for the course.
- You will abide by all safety rules and procedures required by Panteao and the hosted instructor.
- If your conduct on the range is not deemed safe by an instructor, your instruction may be terminated at any time without a refund of any monies.
- You will be 18 years of age at the time of the class or accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- You will sign a release of liability when reporting for the course.
- You can legally own, use and possess a firearm in the United States of America.