WILDCraft takes you to Fort Richmond Safaris in the rugged mountains of South Africa’s Northern Cape, where editors and contributors from a variety of hunting magazines join gunwriter Richard Mann and professional hunter Geoffrey Wayland on a safari for free range kudu and other species. The team will hunt from a remote tent camp sharing their experiences, successes, and failures around the campfire.
Season 1, Episode 1: Welcome to Fort Richmond
Four journalists and colleagues travel to South Africa for a hunt-of-a-lifetime. After they arrive and sight-in their rifles, they begin an epic free-range hunting adventure at Fort Richmond Safaris. Kudu, Blesbok, Warthogs, you name it, South Africa has it all. However, for two hunters, the moment-of-truth presents some unwanted complications.
Season 1, Episode 2: Redemption
After taking a shot at a trophy Kudu, Joe, Leon and the team at Fort Richmond Safaris do their best to track down the animal. The camera crew visits one of the most famous taxidermy studios in the country. While hunting, Luke and Thys discover a bird-built wonder of South Africa.
Season 1, Episode 3: Giving Back
With extreme patience and skill, Mark, a professional hunter at Fort Richmond Safaris, leads Alfredo to a trophy Blesbok. With the animal in his sights, Alfredo feels the adrenaline of hunting wild game in Africa. Geoffrey demonstrates how his hunting business helps feed the local community. An African squirrel shows off for the camera
Season 1, Episode 4: Fingerprints of God
After 5 days covering 40 miles of terrain, Luke becomes increasingly concerned that he will leave his African safari empty-handed. Richard and Geoffrey discover what they think they see and what rapidly appears are two very different things. Thys teaches the cast about the fingerprints of God, and what an imprint they leave on a specific African animal.
At Panteao we like to reward our customers for purchases and other support with points which can be redeemed for discounts on our website. There is no limit to the savings you can earn.
How to Earn Points
How do you earn points? It’s simple. Here is the breakdown:
- Spend $10 on our website and earn 1 point.
- Write a review on one of our videos on our website and earn 1 point.
- Refer a friend and when your friend makes a purchase on our site, you earn 3 points for every $10 your friend spends on our site. Refer a friend HERE
- You can track the amount of points you’ve earned in your My Account section of the website.
Redeem Points for Discounts
For every point you earn you can redeem it for a $1 discount. During Checkout your accumulated points are listed and ready to be used. Don’t want to redeem all your points at once? Use just a partial redemption during the checkout process. It’s that simple.
Panteao Digital Downloads
You can purchase the Panteao videos and add them to your digital collection. You will need the Free RLX Media Player in order to download and watch the purchased videos. It’s three easy steps:
1. Download and install the Free RLX Video Player on your PC or Mac, Apple iOS smartphone or iPad, or on your Android powered smartphone or tablet.2. Open the player and if not already signed-in to the RLX Player, enter your email and the system-generated player password or your existing player password.*3. Once logged in to the player, you can download the video you purchased to your device. Make sure you have an internet connection until the video is finished downloading.
For more information and to download the player, CLICK HERE